Adventure Log 10

GM: The 4 of you ate a hearty breakfast in the common room.
GM: As you collect your gear and you step outside you can already feel the itchy, humid heat begin to cause little drops of sweat upon your arms and face
Campaign saved.
GM: “Its going to be a hot one,” you hear someone groan in passing
Jocelyn: I don’t feel that the weather will ever be our friend on these journeys
GM: Already where your bags touch your clothed body, you can feel the damp
Jocelyn: heads towards the docks

GM: Already as usual most everyone is out and about moving briskly here and there
GM: The pang of a smith’s hammer strikes home over and over in teh distance
[w] Jocelyn: glances around to see if there is an easy mark to attempt to relieve of something shiny and/or money on the way
Ivor: i will aproche the four of you if you come close to the boat
Campaign saved.
[w] → Jocelyn: there is a unwary looking fellow moving quickly toward you, not directly at you but quite close
[w] Jocelyn: I will do the ‘bump and move on’ tactic…as he approaches, what do I notice that might be worth taking?
Whisper recipient not found
Usage: /w GM [message]
Usage: /w [recipient] [message]
[w] → Jocelyn: you see a bulge under his shirt near his right hip
[w] Jocelyn: will attempt to remove it from him as I pass by…want a sleight of hand check or something else?
[w] → Jocelyn: ok, rp what you do
[w] Jocelyn: he is alone or with someone else, a group, etc.?
[w] Jocelyn: sorry, is he alone?
‘Travis’ connected
Campaign saved.
[w] → Jocelyn: yes
[w] → Jocelyn: alone
[w] Jocelyn: ok, since my backpack is a side pack on my left hip, as I get closer I will pretend to be adjusting my clasp and as I get right next to him try to swipe the ‘bulge’…also I will be talking to whoever is next to me (you decide and I will talk in chat)
Jocelyn: boy, I hope this boat ride is a little smoother then the last one
[w] → Jocelyn: thalia
Jocelyn: wonder if they are giving us one with a c’bow like last time
[w] → Thalia: jocelyn appears to be directing her speech to you
Jocelyn: hope we don’t have to rescue you again, Thalia…we need you with us, not as food for some swamp creature
[w] Jocelyn: let me know if you want a skill check
Thalia: That won’t be a problem.
Worker whistles
[w] → Jocelyn: sleight of hand
Jocelyn: if you guys don’t mind, I will take front scout position again…I am always looking for trouble anyway, might as well do it for everyone
Jocelyn: [SKILL] Sleight of Hand [MOD:DEX] [1d20+14 = 23]
[w] → Thalia: make perception roll
Thalia: Sure, that should be fine
Cedric: [ATTACK®] Crossbow, heavy [CRIT 19] [1d20+2 = 18]
Thalia: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+13 = 25]
Campaign saved.
[w] → Thalia: you notice jocelyn remove a pouch from a worker passing close to her
Worker moves by without a second look
Thalia: Really now?
Thalia: Did you really need to take his coin prse?
[w] Jocelyn: successful?
[w] → Jocelyn: yes but she rolled goood
Jocelyn: apparently so, if he didn’t want to lose it, he should have protected it better
[w] Jocelyn: stashed coin purse into my backpack
[w] Jocelyn: stashes
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 5]
GM: [GM] [1d10 = 1]
GM: [GM] [1d8 = 3]
GM: [GM] [1d6 = 2]
[w] → Jocelyn: 17gp, 28sp and 44cp
Thalia: rolls her eyes, and doesn’t press the issue
Jocelyn: you should try it some time if you want to be a respectable rogue, my dear
[w] → Ivor: ok you see them coming closer
[w] → Jocelyn: you see your boat, clearly marked, no crossbow this time
Ivor: i approch them
Campaign saved.
Jocelyn: great, no crossbow this time…good luck to us all
Thalia: I don’t see the need to steal if I’m not starving.
Ivor: Are you the mercenaries working for the jade leaf?
Jocelyn: yes
Ivor: i have been hired to help escort you to your destination
Thalia: Who hired you?
Jocelyn: very well, without a crossbow on board, we will take whatever help we can get
Ivor: the jade leaf, Dorian to be specific
GM: you all see a rather sturdy looking man, he wears a large blade upon his back amongst other weapons and seems somewhat comfortable in a shiny, breastplate
Jocelyn: let’s be off…the sooner we get there, the sooner we can get back
Ivor: gets on the boat
GM: if the ladies were wondering, he is ugggly
Magnis steps aboard and looks for a place to sit
Jocelyn: /w gm is it foggy over the water like the last trip we did?
Magnis quickly steps to a shady spot and sips a bit of water
GM: the boat is ready though the bags in it appear much more sparsely packed
Jocelyn: takes the front middle seat and starts surveying the water and sky for potential hazards
GM: two, long poles are there
Campaign saved.
Jocelyn: someone should go through the gear this time…we didn’t last time and it would be nice to know what we have
Magnis grabs a bag and begins to sort throuh its’ content
[w] → Magnis: you find 5 days of food and water for 5 people
Jocelyn: who wants to pole and steer this thing?
[w] → Magnis: you find 50ft of rope, a grap hook
Ivor: i can
Magnis: There is enough food in here for 5 days, some rope and a grappling hook should we need it.
Campaign saved.
Jocelyn: constantly looking at the sky, water and land on both sides of the boat…alternating areas every 10 seconds or so
Magnis: According to the map we should head west and follow the channel northwest along the coastline.
Magnis holds up the map to show everyone the route
Jocelyn: I sure hope our poacher friend hasn’t gathered a new band and are using that ambush site again on the bridge
Cedric: I agree that does look like the best route.
Cedric: Poachers?
Ivor: after consulting the map starts moving the boat out allong the weastern coast
Jocelyn: will be easier to see trouble coming from the land and sky without the fog from last time…an attack from the water will more then likely be a surprise
Ivor: we will want to be carfull while we snake our way between those islands
Jocelyn: we took this route before, just not as far…that is where we met Thalia
GM: The quiet swamp drifts by on either side of the boat. Poles rhythmically dip into the water, pushing the boat forward. Abruptly, the boat jerks under an impact from below that almost knocks the polemen off their feet. To the rear of the boat, the water ripples as if a large object has just passed. Then the boat jumps up with even more force, splashing back down into the water.
Jocelyn: what was that? anybody see what did that?
Jocelyn: stares into the water to see if it is coming back
Magnis: woah, whatever it was it was big
Campaign saved.
Ivor: [SAVE] Reflex [1d20+3 = 16]
GM: Long seconds pass, but no further attacks occur.
Jocelyn: let us hope it has moved on to look for different prey
Ivor: i tie myself off to the boat with some of my rope
Cedric: grabs the side of the boat to keep his balance
Ivor: continues cautiousely down river
GM: Long hours pass as you travel west
Ivor: do any of you know what that was?
GM: The heat is nearly unbearable
Magnis sips a bit more water
Ivor: [SAVE] Fortitude [1d20+6 = 10]
Cedric: Must have been abig fish.
Jocelyn: could be anything, we are not familiar with the denziens that inhabit the water out here
Cedric Cedric offers to row for a while
Ivor: thank you (bows a little)
Ivor: sits down and takes a drink
Cedric takes the oar and starts rowing.
[w] Jocelyn: will have one hand on each side of the boat if I am up front enough to reach both sides
Campaign saved.
[w] Jocelyn: I was supposed to be up front all the way, but can be wherever you want
[w] → Ivor: make a perception check
[w] → Cedric: make a perception check
Ivor: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20 = 16]
[w] Jocelyn: carefully looks at everything I see (focuses on a bird, to make sure it is a bird, etc.)
[w] → Ivor: in the distance you think you see another boat following you
Cedric: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+2 = 10]
[w] → Cedric: you see that this heat is about to drive you mad
Ivor: we appear to be being followed
Campaign saved.
Jocelyn: another boat?
Magnis: At the 2nd canal to the we want to change our course to the south
Jocelyn: stands up, turns around and looks behind us
Cedric this heat is overwhelming
Whisper recipient not found
Usage: /w GM [message]
Usage: /w [recipient] [message]
Cedric: This heat ism overwhelming.
Bishop: jocelyn make a roll
Magnis opens the map for Ivor and Cedric to see
Jocelyn: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+12 = 24]
[w] → Jocelyn: you see a boat similiar to yours in size, 4 men appear to be in it, and staying at a distance
Ivor: takes over poling for a while
Jocelyn: we have another boat, about our size with 4 men following us…they are keeping their distance
Cedric trying to look at the map Cedric feels confused and tries to focus
Jocelyn: I think we should turn around and go ask them what they want
‘ivor’ connection lost. Waiting for reconnect
‘ivor’ reconnected
[w] Jocelyn: do I see a c’bow on their boat?
Cedric: Is this the same map I was loooking at earlier?
[w] → Jocelyn: no
Ivor: we may want to confront them on land
Jocelyn: maybe we could fire our c’bow at them…they do not have one on their boat to fire back
Jocelyn: what was in the gear they provided, Magnis?
Magnis: Perhaps we should seek cover or find a safer place in case their intentions are not friendly.
Cedric: I feel rather strange.
Magnis looks to Jocelyn
Magnis: Food, rope and a grapling hook
Jocelyn: any oil?
Cedric sweat is pouring from Cedric profusley.
Ivor: sit down in the shade cedric the heat may be getting too you
Jocelyn: anyone have any oil?
GM: The heat is just scorching…already bugs of all kinds have landed upon your exposed skin and gotten stuck in the sweat
Thalia: I can take up the pole for a while.
Campaign saved.
[w] Jocelyn: why is no one responding to me?
Cedric: Yes perhaps you should I feel I will lose my mind.
[w] → Jocelyn: about the crossbow?
Cedric: Did you say we are being followed?
[w] Jocelyn: I asked if we had oil, then asked if anyone had any oil
Ivor: yes apperently by 4 men
Jocelyn: does anyone have any oil ??????
Ivor: im sorry i do not
Cedric: I’m sorry i dont
Thalia: No.
Thalia: Why do we need it?
Cedric: perhaps we should manuver toward land and see if they approach
Jocelyn: I want to send a flaming c’bow bolt their way…maybe catch their boat on fire…that would keep them busy while we got away
Cedric: Oh do you think they mean us harm?
Cedric: Then by all means lets get the jump on them.
[w] Jocelyn: I pull out a piece of my red sheer outfit I have in my backpack and also a tindertwig…I them wrap the cloth around a bolt, place it in the c’boe, try to light it with the tindertwig, and if it lights, shoot it at their boat
[w] Jocelyn: sorry for mis spells, was typing too fast
Magnis: We have no idea if they wish us harm or happen to share our course. I suggest we alter our course briefly to observe their reaction.
[w] → Thalia: nature check
Cedric: Thats a good idea.
Thalia: [SKILL] Knowledge Nature (Nature) [MOD:INT] [1d20+14 = 34]
[w] Jocelyn: if it helps, I tie the sheer cloth with some of my silk rope…that should help keep the fire lit a little longer
[w] → Thalia: you know they are now making a bird call that is being answered form someone to your south
[w] → Thalia: around a bend
Campaign saved.
Ivor: so will we pull up on shore and confront our stalkers there?
Thalia: Wait, just around the next bend I can hear someone else making a bird call.
[w] Jocelyn: can I make of that happen?
Thalia: They’re using them to communicate.
[w] Jocelyn: if I can’t get it lit, I still aim it at the lower hull, trying to put a hole in it
Cedric: This may be an ambush friends. Stay sharp.
[w] → Jocelyn: you can light it but it is burning extremely fast
Ivor: quickly pull up to the shore
[w] → Jocelyn: make a reflex save
[w] Jocelyn: will shoot it as soon as it is lit
Jocelyn: [SAVE] Reflex [1d20+8 = 16]
Cedric is starting to feel better after sitting for a while.
Ivor: best not to spring the trap on there turms
[w] → Jocelyn: you just manage to get the shot off however a small piece has dropped into the boat, make another check plz
Jocelyn: [SAVE] Reflex [1d20+8 = 11]
Cedric: If it is their intention to attack us we would surely be better off on land.
[w] → Jocelyn: the small piece begins to burn the floor boards
[w] Jocelyn: I have a 5 bonus for dex, if that helps with the shot ??
Jocelyn: picks it up and throws it in the water
Thalia: The others are south of us
Cedric: Quickly lets get to shore.
Cedric steps on the flames
Ivor: poors my water skin on the fire
Cedric to put out the fire
Thalia splashes water from the river towards the flames
Jocelyn: [ATTACK®] Ranged attack (-2) [1d20
5 = 24]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 3]
Campaign saved.
GM: You hear a faint splash from the north. Then another splash, and another, at intervals of a few seconds. You listen for many heartbeats, but the sounds do not repeat.
[w] Jocelyn: keeps an eye on the boat…does it look like are able to put the fire out?
[w] Jocelyn: if so, I do it again
Ivor: should we pull up to shore to investigate the bird call signal
[w] → Jocelyn: as you continue polling away, its hard to tell but you can still see a flicker
Cedric: Yes lets do so.
Jocelyn: maybe we just aim the crossbow at the shore where it was coming from and if we see anyone, fire it
Magnis: yes, head to the nearest shore that offers a bit of cover. I can conjure a fog to offer us cover once we’ve landed.
Jocelyn: i hope that fire delayed them enough to lose them
Ivor: Thalia would if you would bring us into shore
Thalia guides the boat towards the shore
[w] Jocelyn: already removed 1 tindertwig from inventory
GM: [GM] [1d4 = 4]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 4]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 2]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 1]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 7]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 2]
GM: [GM] [1d4 = 3]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 2]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 16]
Jocelyn: why did we land…we should have just kept going…their ship can’t follow us anymore
Campaign saved.
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 5]
GM: [GM] [1d4 = 3]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 13]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 3]
GM: [GM] [1d8 = 7]
GM: [GM] [1d4 = 2]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 6]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 8]
Ivor: we are getting shot from the shores we wanted to avoid the prepared ambush that we thought was comming up
GM: [GM] [1d4 = 3]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 20]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 14]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 6]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 9]
GM: [GM] [1d8 = 5]
Ivor: i dont suppose you could use that mist you were talking about earlier so we can get out of here
Jocelyn: landing serves no purpose…we must continue…their boat is incapacitated, even if temporarliy…we should keep going
Campaign saved.
[w] Jocelyn: do I see their boat at this point?
[w] → Jocelyn: whose boat?
Magnis: [CAST] Obscuring Mist 0
[w] Jocelyn: the one that I fired at earlier
[w] → Jocelyn: its long gone now
ivor (Ivor): thank you :)
Cedric: Is anyone injured?
Jocelyn: the other boat is long gone…let’s get out of here !!!!
GM: A thick mist developes quickly to your right and toward teh shore
Jocelyn: mans the crossbow on the boat, reloads it and points it at the shore, ready to fire if we see anyone
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 1]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 1]
Magnis: This cover will only hold momentarily, I suggest we use it to make an escape from our attackers
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 3]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 14]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 17]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 7]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 1]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 13]
Ivor: do you want me to take over poling?
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 4]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 1]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 8]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 2]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 17]
Thalia: Sure, I seem to have poor judgement for this.
Campaign saved.
Ivor: mans the pole and keeps us moving
[w] Jocelyn: will lift the trajectory up a little on the c’bow and fire it in that direction, hoping to just scatter them as we escape
[w] → Jocelyn: make a roll
[w] Jocelyn: -2 again or higher?
[w] → Jocelyn: -6
Jocelyn: [ATTACK®] Ranged attack (-6) [1d20+1 = 9]
[w] → Jocelyn: you dont know but you think you heard the boat hit a tree trunk
[w] Jocelyn: main goal was to land it near some of them, hoping to scatter them
Ivor: so who in the relms is shooting us
[w] Jocelyn: our boat just hit a tree trunk?
[w] → Jocelyn: the bolt
[w] Jocelyn: ok, will reload, let me know when I can fire again
[w] → Jocelyn: it takes 2 turns
[w] Jocelyn: ok
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 13]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 11]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 2]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 10]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 15]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 12]
Thalia checks where she was shot.
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 13]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 6]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 20]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 13]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 19]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 4]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 8]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 12]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 2]
Cedric: [1d6 = 1]
Cedric: [1d6 = 4]
Cedric: [1d6 = 3]
Campaign saved.
Cedric: [1d10 = 7]
GM: [GM] [1d8 = 2]
Jocelyn: continues reloading the c’bow
Ivor: so who is it thats trying to kill you guys?
Cedric: [ATTACK®] Crossbow, heavy [CRIT 19] [1d20+2 = 3]
Cedric: [ATTACK®] Crossbow, heavy [CRIT 19] [1d20+2 = 5]
Cedric: [1d8 = 5]
Campaign saved.
Ivor: well arent you the crack shot
Magnis: [CAST] Magic Missile 0
Magnis: [DAMAGE] Magic Missile [TYPE: force,spell] [1d4+1 = 3]
Jocelyn: finishes reloading the c’bow
Thalia: [ATTACK®] Ranged attack (-8) [1d20-3 = 11]
Magnis pulls out his crossbow and lets off a bolt
Campaign saved.
Cedric: [SKILL] Heal [MOD:WIS] [1d20+5 = 9]
Cedric: [HEAL] Cure Light Wounds [1d8 = 6]
Magnis: [ATTACK®] Crossbow, Light [1d20+5 = 19]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 7]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 3]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 10]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 17]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 15]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 17]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 7]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 15]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 14]
GM: [GM] [1d4 = 1]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 11]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 3]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 9]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 6]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 18]
Jocelyn: [ATTACK®] Ranged attack (-5) [1d20+2 = 13]
Ivor: ok so who is it who is trying to kill you?
Thalia: It would probably be poachers.
Campaign saved.
Thalia: They’ve been causing all kinds of problems for Kith’takharos.
Cedric: What is they are trying to poach?
Ivor: i can see how that might be the case
Jocelyn: let us hope they learned a lesson today…we might have to deal with them on the way back though
Thalia: Plants, I think.
Ivor: they seem well armed for herbologists…
Cedric: Hmm I wonder what type of plants.
Ivor: would we be able to take a slightly different way back
Cedric: Must be quite valuable if they are willing to kill us for them.
Thalia: I think the plants that the locals eat.
GM: Thoughts enter you mind briefly, wondering if Dorian’s route had more to it then just efficiency. Did he know you would come face to face with the poachers?
Ivor: perhaps up the first river
Jocelyn: there is another riverway we could follow on the way back…look at the map
Ivor: its odd that we were sent down that narrow river
Ivor: it would seem easier to go down the larger one….
GM: As the adrenaline fades you all notice that you are incredibly thirsty, sweaty and exhausted
Thalia: It looked like it might have been shorter to skip both rivers and go down the lake side.
Jocelyn: something to address upon our return
Jocelyn: takes a drink, or two
Ivor: i have salt for any who need it
Magnis takes out his waterskin and drinks
Cedric: Now that I look at it it does seem an ood route.
Ivor: drinks up
Campaign saved.
Cedric drinks up
Ivor: we should ask Dorian about it when we return
Jocelyn: maybe it is his way of hoping we deal with all these poachers without having to pay us for it
GM: As you pole south, turns are taken at poling…minutes turns into hours and eventually none of you have the strength to pole
Thalia: Cedric, you’re a healer right? Could you remove the bolt from my leg? I don’t want to make it worse.
Jocelyn: looks like we should rest here for the night
Ivor: we might want to make camp on the shore
Cedric: Good idea. We have traveled a fair distance.
Cedric: Do you think its safe?
Ivor: we might not want a fire if it will attract poachers
Cedric: Perhaps sleeping in the boat would be safer.
Jocelyn: perhaps each of us take a 2 hour watch, with the spellcasters taking the first and last so they can gain their spells back after uninterrupted sleep?
Magnis: I volunteer for first watch if you’d like
Ivor: that would seem sensible
Jocelyn: so thalia would take last
Jocelyn: I will take middle if no one wants it
Ivor: my eyes are not as good as others it might be wise for me to take a watch with more light to see by
ivor (Ivor): i dont have a good perception so i might want second watch
Jocelyn: ok, watch order will be Magnis, Ivor, Jocelyn, Cedric and Thalia
Campaign saved.
Thalia: Alright.
Jocelyn: 2 hours apiece, 10 hours total and hopefully 8 hours of sleep for all
Cedric: Sounds good.
ivor (Ivor): is everyone full health?
Jocelyn: I am
Thalia: I’m not.
Cedric: Are you hurt Thalia?
Thalia: Not much, but I did get shot in the leg earlier.
Cedric: Perhaps I can help.
Jocelyn: breaks out some rations and eats
[w] Jocelyn: I had 8 to begin with, so we get another 5 from the gear?
[w] → Magnis: after going through the inventory before bed. You notice that you have gone through double the water as usual
Cedric: [1d20 = 11]
Campaign saved.
Magnis: We need to conserve water, we’ve used twice our normal allotment.
Cedric: [SKILL] Heal [MOD:WIS] [1d20+5 = 22]
GM: ok, Magnis, first watch…
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 19]
Cedric uses a healing kit on Thalia’s leg.
Campaign saved.
[w] → Magnis: perception
Magnis: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+2 = 3]
Magnis: [1d8 = 4]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 19]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 16]
[w] → Thalia: you suddenly feel as if you can not breath
Whisper recipient not found
Usage: /w GM [message]
Usage: /w [recipient] [message]
[w] → Thalia: do you have escape artist?
[w] → Thalia: if not, make a strength roll
[w] Thalia: I do
[w] → Thalia: do you have skill in it?
Campaign saved.
Thalia: [ABILITY] Strength check [1d20 = 8]
Jocelyn: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+12 = 18]
Magnis: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+2 = 8]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 2]
GM: [GM] [1d4 = 3]
Thalia: [ABILITY] Strength check [1d20 = 11]
[w] → Thalia: you are being constricted by a large, constrictor snake, like a Python
Jocelyn: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+12 = 14]
Magnis: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+2 = 8]
Campaign saved.
Thalia: [ABILITY] Strength check [1d20 = 6]
GM: [GM] [1d4 = 3]
[w] Jocelyn: why isn’t Thalia screaming ?
help wake others up ??
Ivor: [1d20 = 13]
Cedric: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+2 = 17]
Jocelyn: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+12 = 17]
Magnis: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+2 = 9]
Thalia: [ABILITY] Strength check [1d20 = 19]
Campaign saved.
Jocelyn: [ATTACK (M)] unarmed attack [1d20+6 = 25]
Jocelyn: [DAMAGE (M)] unarmed attack [TYPE: bludgeoning] [1d6+4 = 9]
Magnis: [CAST] Magic Missile 0
Magnis: [DAMAGE] Magic Missile [TYPE: force,spell] [1d4+1 = 2]
Jocelyn: [ATTACK (M)] unarmed attack [1d20+6 = 8]
Campaign saved.
Thalia: [ATTACK (M)] Dagger [MOD:DEX] [CRIT 19] [1d20+5 = 7]
Cedric: We are going to need to kiill that thing if we are going to rest tonight.
Magnis: [ATTACK®] Spear (Thrown) [1d20+5 = 14]
[w] Jocelyn: I intend to pursue it when it is my turn…I have a movement of 40’ now
Ivor: [ATTACK (M)] Keen Falchion [CRIT 15] [1d20+10 = 19]
Ivor: [DAMAGE (M)] Keen Falchion [MULT:1.5] [MOD2:STR] [2d4+13 = 17]
Ivor: i think ill start my watch
Ivor: i don my armour
Cedric: How badly are you injured Thalia?
Jocelyn: settles back down to sleep
Thalia: I’m fairly bad
Campaign saved.
Cedric: [HEAL] Cure Moderate Wounds [2d8 = 14]
Jocelyn: keep an eye out for more of those things, Ivor
Jocelyn: rolls over and drifts back off to sleep
Cedric: There that should help.
Ivor: i will
Thalia: Thank you.
Cedric smiles
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 8]
GM: [GM] [1d6 = 2]
Cedric: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+2 = 15]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 18]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 2]
Campaign saved.
[w] Jocelyn: want any rolls? perception, stealth?
Jocelyn: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] (-2) [1d20+10 = 26]
Magnis quietly begins to wake sleeping party members
Campaign saved.
Ivor: [SKILL] Survival [MOD:WIS] [1d20+5 = 22]
Campaign saved.
Magnis goes back to sleep
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 3]
Ivor: [1d20 = 12]
Thalia: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+13 = 22]
Jocelyn: eats some breakfast and takes position back on the boat
Ivor: we could eat the snake <<

Adventure Log 10

Kith'takharos, The Wild Frontier BishopOmega