Adventure Log 11

GM: You all survived the Poacher ambush…but, who was behind it? How did they know you would be there? Literally nabbed from the hungry grasp of a Large Python, Thalia appears to be no worse for wear, albeit more wary of her surroundings. The mission, to find the missing Harvesters, continues…
Campaign saved.
GM: Once again you eat a meager meal whiel you watch the sun rise. Again it is already sweltering even here near the shore
‘Jocelyn’ connected
GM: Your boat appears not to be harmed and ready for this next leg of your journey

Ivor: we should get moving we dont want to be caught by those poachers from yesterday
Cedric: Agreed lets continue.
Cedric Cedric heads toward the boat.
Thalia: I’m thinking we should take the other way around to the island.
Thalia: Towards the eastern side rather than the western side.
Ivor: given that our route may be compramised im in aggrement
Ivor: takes the position of poling
Ivor: moves the boat out assuming everything is on board
Campaign saved.
GM: You push off from the shore, leaving a large, muddle of knats to find another source of nourishment
GM: With little wind, the water is calm…unfortunately
Cedric keeps his eyes peeled for more poachers.
GM: After several minutes you look back as the penninsula begins to fade from eyesight
GM: Ahead south you can see a faint glimmer of some landmass in the far, far distance…Ivor deftly poles toward its eastern edge
Jocelyn: still watching all three areas for possible danger…land, water and sky
Ivor: ties myself off to the boat just encase
GM: After about an hour you are squarely in the center of the land masses, without warning your boat lurches from right to left HARD….and you must react fast to stay inside it
Campaign saved.
Jocelyn: [SAVE] Reflex [1d20+8 = 10]
Ivor: [SAVE] Reflex [1d20+3 = 23]
Thalia: [SAVE] Reflex [1d20+6 = 16]
‘Travis’ connected
Cedric: [SAVE] Reflex [1d20+1 = 11]
GM: Unbelievably, no one left the boat…or should I say, luckily
Jocelyn: looks to see what caused that to happen
GM: Tense moments pass as you wait for another lurch but it does not come
GM: Ripples in the water headed further to your rear
Cedric: Seems like something down there may be hungry.
Jocelyn: let’s hope we can land soon
Cedric: Does anyone know what that could have been?
Thalia: We’ve seen crocodiles around here before.
Jocelyn: all sorts of creatures under these waters, so anything is possible
Magnis: That would have to have been a big one.
Campaign saved.
[w] → Thalia: you know that was no croc, it was most likely a Swamp Dragon
Ivor: carfully poles us allong looking around for ripples
GM: As time passes, the heat beats down upon you, again, poling becomes a labor which is swapped many times
Jocelyn: watches the water longer then watching the land or sky when I do my scouting for danger
Cedric braces himself looking over the side into the water amazed at what could be in there.
GM: Pools of sweat form upon teh inside of thw boat
Jocelyn: checks the boat to see if the heat is warping any of the wood
GM: About another hour and you can clearly see the shoreline
Ivor: in the futer we should put a canvas roof on boats
Campaign saved.
Magnis: Try to find a secluded area along the shore to land
Jocelyn: make sure we don’t lose sight of the shoreline so we can make sure we don’t get lost
Campaign saved.
GM: Another hour passes as you move around the shoreline
Cedric offers to take up the poling for a bit.
Thalia: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+13 = 14]
Ivor: [1d20 = 18]
Cedric: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+2 = 3]
Jocelyn: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+12 = 17]
Magnis: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+2 = 17]
Campaign saved.
Jocelyn: they could be worth talking to
Jocelyn: I think we should land and see if we can get any information from them
GM: You spy 2 swampmen on the shore.
Ivor: move the boat slowly to shore ready to move away if need be
Jocelyn: jumps to shore as soon as the boat is close enough
GM: as the boat changes course they melt into the shoreline
GM: Treeline*
Jocelyn: starts walking towards their last position
GM: You see slight footprints where they stood and nothing more
Jocelyn: walks further into the treeline…looking at the ground and up into the trees for any evidence of them or others
Cedric: I wonder if we should follow them.
GM: You find no sign
Ivor: if we do we might intrude on their territory
GM: Thalia can see tracks but as they head inland, they become harder to keep track of
Jocelyn: looks around for anything not considered natural habitat for this area
Cedric: then perhaps its best we continue on. They didnt seem to mean us any harm.
Magnis: There may be more of them also. I agree to continuing on.
GM: This lisland is thick with ferns, moss, muck and Trees
GM: the island slopes upward as well
Jocelyn: w/ gm anything mademade in this area? signs of a campfire, holes, scratches on trees, etc.?
Campaign saved.
Cedric looks around the beach for anything useful.
[w] → Jocelyn: nope
Jocelyn: heads back to the boat
Jocelyn: waits for the rest to get in and pushes it into the water before hopping in
Magnis checks water supply
Cedric: I would be happy to pole for a bit.
[w] → Magnis: you are 3 more skins short
Ivor: let us be off then
GM: You all coontinue on, the tiny island is near you think
GM: You can see crocodiles scuttle off the shoreline as you pass by
GM: But none appear to approach the boat
Ivor: if we were set up for an ambush the destination is a strong possibility
Ivor: i would suggest you all tie yourselves off to the boat
Jocelyn: all we can do is push forward and deal with whatever comes
Magnis: We’ll need to refill our waterskins soon, we’re consuming more than normal.
[w] Jocelyn: I tie myself to the base of the crossbow on the boat
GM: It is just past 1:30pm and the sun and the heat have taken its toll. Any exposed skin is burned
GM: You arrive and you approach the tiny island
Campaign saved.
Jocelyn: scans the island for any signs of movement or danger
GM: You see no movement
GM: Anywhere besides perhaps birds
Campaign saved.
Jocelyn: focuses intently on the island as we navigate around it
Jocelyn: we should try and retrace their steps to find out anything about their current conditions
Magnis: Perhaps land along the southern tip, but hide our boat to avoid detection?
Jocelyn: let’s move in for a closer look at the southern trail area
Jocelyn: looks for a good place to tether the boat near the southern tip of the island
Campaign saved.
GM: There is not a real good place to tether the boat, unless you were willing to haul it further onto shore, inland
Jocelyn: maybe we could bring it inland further and try to cover it up with foilage
Cedric: thats a good idea
Magnis: Yes, agreed.
Cedric: the less people that know we are here, the better off we are.
[w] → Jocelyn: as you make a second scan of the area, you do see a place near the shoreline that looks like it was recently cleared, although it is already been taken over by plants once again
[w] Jocelyn: would it be difficult to unattach the c’bow from the boat?
Cedric: besides what would we do if someone stole our boat?
Jocelyn: points to an area and says…
Ivor: do you want me to help drag or stand guard encase of hostiles?
[w] → Jocelyn: it looks like you might need tools
Cedric: I can help
Jocelyn: that area over there looks like it could be a good landing place…we would need to chop down a few plants though
GM: The harvesting team left only a few days ago. You spot the remains of a fire pit, and around it areas that must have been cleared for tents and other supplies. Yet the site has already overgrown and green shoots are sprouting in the fire pit.
Magnis: amazing how quickly vegetation appears to grow here
Jocelyn: let us land there and hope it remains unmolested so we can use it to return back home
Campaign saved.
Jocelyn: maybe this is why the magical plants are in abundance here?
Cedric steers the boat with his pole towards the area Jocelyn points too
Jocelyn: jumps into the shallow water and helps pull the boat ashore when we get close enough
Ivor: starts gathering folliage to hide the boat
Ivor: [SKILL] Survival [MOD:WIS] [1d20+5 = 20]
Campaign saved.
‘ivor’ disconnected
‘ivor’ connected
‘ivor’ reconnected
GM: Sounds seem oddly distant in this maze of tangled plants. An indefinable sense intensifies as you climb: something must be watching. And the branches, how can they rustle with no breeze? Yet the most careful observations reveal nothing but the press of plant life and the scurrying of small animals. At the limit of vision, shadows dance just out of reach of your eyes.
Ivor: i should probably go first because i can clear a path
Jocelyn: people with bladed weapons should lead so they can cut the trail away
Campaign saved.
GM: A trail must be cut. When the ax swings, the branch above grips it at the top of its arc. The brush resists your hacks, almost dodging the fatal strokes. Every yard of the difficult climb must be wrested from the swamp. Sweat pours down your faces and thorns scratch exposed skin. During the hours of this climb you take a beating that leaves you sore and out of breath, and wondering if you will have the strength to face the challenges of the cave.
Jocelyn: let us hope the cave provide some relief from this heat
Ivor: wasent there supposed to be a fresh water sorce around here?
Cedric: It may be difficult to find.
Campaign saved.
Ivor: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20 = 20]
Jocelyn: [1d6 = 5]
Cedric: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+2 = 10]
[w] → Jocelyn: you see 2 Lizards, coming in from the frontal area
[w] → Ivor: you see 2 lizards coming at you
[w] Jocelyn: 5 or 6 means I know what is coming and can react, just in case you didn’t remember
Ivor: we have large lizards comming right at us!
Jocelyn: incoming…two lizards
Jocelyn: prepare for battle
Cedric: the brush is quite thick, I cant seem to target anything with my cross bow.
[w] Jocelyn: are any of the trees climbable?
Magnis: [INIT] [1d20+3 = 5]
Cedric: let me know by yelling out if you are hurt and require healing
Ivor: [INIT] [1d20+2 = 10]
[w] → Jocelyn: no, not here
Jocelyn: [INIT] [1d20+11 = 20]
Thalia: [INIT] [1d20+3 = 9]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 6]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 18]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 12]
Cedric: [INIT] [1d20 = 10]
[TURN] Jocelyn
Campaign saved.
Cedric at first chance puts away his crossbow and arms his shield and dagger.
[GM] [TURN] Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 2
GM: [GM] Original attack = 20+6=26
GM: [GM] [ATTACK (M)] Acid Bite [1d20 = 20]
GM: [GM] [ATTACK (M)] Acid Bite [CONFIRM] [1d20+6 = 25]
Campaign saved.
GM: A large, mean looking lizard jumps upon the Warrior. With, acid dripping from its jaws it clamps down upon his thigh
GM: [GM] [DAMAGE (M)] Acid Bite [TYPE: piercing,slashing,bludgeoning] [1d8+4 = 5]
GM: [GM] [1d6 = 3]
[GM] [TURN] Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 3
GM: ANother lizard growls and runs up onto the Monk
GM: [GM] [ATTACK (M)] Acid Bite [1d20+6 = 16]
[TURN] Ivor
Ivor: [ATTACK (M)] Keen Falchion [CRIT 15] [1d20+10 = 12]
Campaign saved.
[TURN] Cedric
Cedric: Ivor are you hurt badly?
Ivor yell YEARRRRG son of a!
Cedric yells Ivor are you hurt badly?
[TURN] Thalia
Campaign saved.
Thalia: [CAST] Ray of Enfeeblement [at Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 2] 0
Thalia: [ATTACK®] Ray of Enfeeblement [TOUCH] [1d20+5 = 19]
Attack 19 → [at Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 2] [HIT]
GM: [GM] [SAVE] Fortitude [VS DC 16] [FAILURE] [1d20+8 = 10]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 8]
Thalia: 1 [1d61 = 2]
[GM] [TURN] Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 1
GM: [GM] [1d6 = 6]
GM: [GM] [ATTACK (M)] Acid Bite [1d20+6 = 17]
GM: [GM] [DAMAGE (M)] Acid Bite [TYPE: piercing,slashing,bludgeoning] [1d8+4 = 10]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 10]
Campaign saved.
[TURN] Magnis
Magnis: [CAST] Magic Missile [at Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 3] 0
Magnis: [DAMAGE] Magic Missile [TYPE: force,spell] [1d4+1 = 2]
Damage 2 → [to Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 3]
Magnis: [DAMAGE] Magic Missile [TYPE: force,spell] [1d4+1 = 4]
Damage 4 → [to Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 3]
[ROUND 2]
[TURN] Jocelyn
[GM] [TURN] Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 2
[TURN] Jocelyn
Jocelyn: [ATTACK (M)] flurry of blows [FULL] [1d20+8 = 16]
Attack 16 → [at Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 3] [MISS]
Jocelyn: [ATTACK #2 (M)] flurry of blows [FULL] [1d20+8 = 15]
Attack 15 → [at Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 3] [MISS]
[GM] [TURN] Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 2
GM: [GM] [ATTACK (M)] Acid Bite [1d20+6 = 16]
[GM] [TURN] Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 3
GM: [GM] [ATTACK (M)] Acid Bite [1d20+6 = 12]
[TURN] Ivor
Ivor: [ATTACK (M)] Keen Falchion [CRIT 15] (-2) [1d20+8 = 9]
Ivor: [ATTACK (M)] Keen Falchion [CRIT 15] [1d20+10 = 14]
Ivor yell that thing took a big bite out of my leg!
[TURN] Cedric
Campaign saved.
Cedric: [1d6 = 5]
Cedric: [1d6 = 6]
[TURN] Thalia
[GM] [TURN] Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 1
GM: [GM] [ATTACK (M)] Acid Bite [1d20+6 = 12]
[TURN] Magnis
Campaign saved.
Magnis: [CAST] Chill Touch 0
Magnis: [CAST] Chill Touch [at Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 3] 0
GM: [GM] [SAVE] Fortitude [VS DC 15] [SUCCESS] [1d20+8 = 26]
Magnis: [DAMAGE] Chill Touch [TYPE: spell] [1d6 = 4]
Damage 4 → [to Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 3]
[ROUND 3]
[TURN] Jocelyn
Jocelyn: [ATTACK #2 (M)] flurry of blows [FULL] [1d20+8 = 23]
Attack 23 → [at Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 3] [HIT]
Jocelyn: [ATTACK (M)] flurry of blows [FULL] [1d20+8 = 27]
Attack 27 → [at Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 3] [HIT]
Jocelyn: [DAMAGE (M)] flurry of blows [TYPE: bludgeoning] [1d6+4 = 5]
Damage 5 → [to Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 3] [MODERATE DAMAGE]
Jocelyn: [DAMAGE (M)] flurry of blows [TYPE: bludgeoning] [1d6+4 = 5]
Damage 5 → [to Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 3]
[GM] [TURN] Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 2
GM: [GM] [ATTACK (M)] Acid Bite [1d20+6 = 15]
[GM] [TURN] Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 3
Jocelyn: [ATTACK (M)] unarmed attack [1d20+6 = 14]
[TURN] Ivor
Ivor: [ATTACK (M)] Keen Falchion [CRIT 15] [1d20+10 = 15]
Campaign saved.
[TURN] Cedric
Cedric: Bless – Allies gain 1 on attack rolls and saves against fear.
[TURN] Thalia
Thalia: [ATTACK (M)] Melee attack (
1) [1d20+3 = 14]
Attack 14 → [at Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 1] [MISS]
cedric (Cedric): I need to step away from keys for a sec
[GM] [TURN] Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 1
GM: [GM] [ATTACK (M)] Acid Bite [1d20+6 = 9]
[TURN] Magnis
Magnis: [CAST] Ray of Frost [at Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 1] 0
Magnis: [ATTACK®] Ray of Frost [TOUCH] [1d20+5 = 8]
Attack 8 → [at Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 1] [MISS]
[ROUND 4]
[TURN] Jocelyn
[GM] [TURN] Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 2
[TURN] Jocelyn
Jocelyn: [ATTACK (M)] unarmed attack [1d20+6 = 10]
Attack 10 → [at Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 2] [MISS]
[GM] [TURN] Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 2
cedric (Cedric): back
Campaign saved.
GM: Changes targets and attacks the monk
GM: [GM] [ATTACK (M)] Acid Bite (2) [1d208 = 11]
cedric (Cedric): back now
[TURN] Ivor
ivor (Ivor): wb
Ivor: [ATTACK (M)] Keen Falchion [CRIT 15] (-2) [1d20+8 = 28]
Ivor: [ATTACK (M)] Keen Falchion [CRIT 15] (-2) [CONFIRM] [1d20+8 = 10]
Ivor: [DAMAGE (M)] Keen Falchion [MULT:1.5] [MOD2:STR] [2d4+13 = 20]
[TURN] Cedric
[TURN] Thalia
Thalia: [ATTACK (M)] Melee attack [1d20+2 = 5]
[TURN] Cedric
[GM] [TURN] Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 1
Campaign saved.
GM: [GM] [ATTACK (M)] Acid Bite [1d20+6 = 17]
[TURN] Magnis
Magnis: [ATTACK (M)] Spear [1d20+2 = 20]
Attack 20 → [at Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 1] [HIT]
Magnis: [DAMAGE (M)] Spear [1d8 = 3]
Damage 3 → [to Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 1]
[TURN] Cedric
[ROUND 5]
[TURN] Jocelyn
Jocelyn: [ATTACK (M)] flurry of blows [FULL] [1d20+8 = 15]
Attack 15 → [at Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 2] [MISS]
Jocelyn: [ATTACK #2 (M)] flurry of blows [FULL] [1d20+8 = 28]
Attack 28 → [at Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 2] [AUTOMATIC HIT]
Jocelyn: [ATTACK #2 (M)] flurry of blows [FULL] [CONFIRM] [1d20+8 = 11]
Attack 11 → [at Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 2] [CRIT NOT CONFIRMED]
Jocelyn: [DAMAGE (M)] flurry of blows [TYPE: bludgeoning] [1d6+4 = 10]
Damage 10 → [to Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 2] [HEAVY DAMAGE]
[GM] [TURN] Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 2
Ivor: [ATTACK (M)] Keen Falchion [CRIT 15] [1d20+10 = 29]
Ivor: [ATTACK (M)] Keen Falchion [CRIT 15] [CONFIRM] [1d20+10 = 20]
Ivor: [DAMAGE (M)] Keen Falchion [MULT:1.5] [MOD2:STR] [2d4+13 = 18]
Ivor: [DAMAGE (M)] Keen Falchion [MULT:1.5] [MOD2:STR] [2d4+13 = 16]
Jocelyn: [ATTACK (M)] unarmed attack [1d20+6 = 15]
Attack 15 → [at Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 2] [MISS]
[TURN] Ivor
[TURN] Thalia
[TURN] Ivor
Ivor: [ATTACK (M)] Keen Falchion [CRIT 15] [1d20+10 = 28]
Ivor: [ATTACK (M)] Keen Falchion [CRIT 15] [CONFIRM] [1d20+10 = 11]
Campaign saved.
Ivor: [DAMAGE (M)] Keen Falchion [MULT:1.5] [MOD2:STR] [2d4+13 = 18]
[TURN] Thalia
Thalia: [CAST] Burning Hands [at Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 1] 0
GM: [GM] [SAVE] Reflex [VS DC 16] [SUCCESS] [1d20+5 = 20]
Ivor: [ATTACK (M)] falchion no pwattk [1d20+8 = 28]
Ivor: [ATTACK (M)] falchion no pwattk [CONFIRM] [1d20+8 = 25]
Campaign saved.
Thalia: [CONCENTRATION] [MOD:INT] [1d20+8 = 13]
GM: [GM] [ATTACK (M)] Acid Bite [1d20+6 = 11]
GM: [GM] [SAVE] Reflex [1d20+5 = 13]
Thalia: [DAMAGE] Burning Hands [TYPE: fire,spell] [3d4 = 8]
Damage 8 → [to Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 1] [HEAVY DAMAGE]
[GM] [TURN] Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 1
Thalia: [ATTACK (M)] Melee attack [1d20+2 = 9]
Magnis: [ATTACK (M)] Spear [1d20+2 = 12]
Attack 12 → [at Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 1] [MISS]
Ivor: [ATTACK (M)] Keen Falchion [CRIT 15] [1d20+10 = 28]
Jocelyn: [ATTACK (M)] unarmed attack [1d20+6 = 15]
Attack 15 → [at Mutated Carnivorous Lizard 1] [MISS]
Ivor: [ATTACK (M)] Keen Falchion [CRIT 15] [CONFIRM] [1d20+10 = 23]
Ivor: [DAMAGE (M)] Keen Falchion [MULT:1.5] [MOD2:STR] [2d4+13 = 18]
[TURN] Magnis
[w] Jocelyn: seems a bit high to me but won’t call him out on it
Cedric picks up his crossbow and straps it securely across his back.
[w] → Jocelyn: i did check out those rules, ill be checking them again
Ivor: nasty beasts
Thalia puts her sword away
Ivor: rubs tender leg
Cedric: I dont suppose my crossbow will be of much help in this thick jungle.
Campaign saved.
GM: You all let moments pass between you, finally, the dust settles, you wipe your sweaty faces and are thankful that you are all still alive
Jocelyn: gets back into position to let the blades hack away again
Cedric: Nice fighting everyone
Ivor: i must admit im impressed with your group
Ivor: starts hacking a path ready for more crawlies to find us
[w] Jocelyn: only question I would have is not seeing any minuses to his to hit rolls for using power attack…but it might be figured in already ??
Magnis drinks some water
Cedric: Does anyone require healing?
Jocelyn: I am good, but thanks
Cedric: Very well then. Shall we continue on our journey?
[w] Jocelyn: is ivor a half-orc?
[w] Jocelyn: how can a human have a 20 str?
Campaign saved.
[w] → Jocelyn: you can place the 2 points on any stat as human
[w] Jocelyn: ok, figured that…he is min/maxing this character all the way
Jocelyn: let us try to get to that cave…it might provide some protection from this heat
Magnis: Possibly a good place to make a camp too?
Jocelyn: ok, let us not dally…get to that cave as quickly as we can
Ivor: the cave? possibly if its not occupied
Ivor: continues cutting through the bush
Campaign saved.
Jocelyn: the cave will keep some of the heat of off us…that is what we need to focus on right now
GM: Gathering what is left of your strength, you all assume your marching order and begin ascending once again
Magnis: If the cave is uninhabited and secure we could have a campfire and see about boiling some water
Cedric: there may be a frsh water spring in th cave too.
Jocelyn: only way to find out is to get there…let’s keep going
Jocelyn: w/ gm I listen and look careflyy at it
Jocelyn: carefully
[w] Jocelyn: I check the ground before the entrance for anything out of the ordinary…traps, matted down brush, etc.
Campaign saved.
[w] → Jocelyn: you only see footprints
[w] Jocelyn: do I hear anything from the inside?
Campaign saved.
Whisper recipient not found
Usage: /w GM [message]
Usage: /w [recipient] [message]
[w] → Jocelyn: you hear very little
GM: The press of trees and brush thins near the summit. Here, a large hump of rock pushes through the ground. A small opening on its east side hints at some sort of natural cave. Viewed in the bright light of day, the cavern interior appears pitch black.
Thalia pulls out her dagger and casts Light on it.
Jocelyn: I have a sunrod if we want a second source of light
Cedric: I can also cast light
Cedric: we can make it like daylight in here *chuckles
Ivor: if you would cedric could you light the front of my armour?
Campaign saved.
Cedric mutters a short phrase as Ivor’s armor glows with light.
Cedric: Consider it done my friend.
Jocrackcelyn: cracks a sunrod and enters the cave
Ivor: follows close behind
[w] Jocrackcelyn: I have a sunrod in my hand and have low-light so should see a good amount in front of me
GM: The cave continues straight ahead for about twenty feet before curving left and widening into a large open area. The pungent smell of damp earth hangs heavy in the air. Animal bones are scattered around the floor. Some bones are the gnawed remains of meals, while others may be the skeletons of creatures seeking a quiet place to die.
[w] Jocrackcelyn: is it cooler in here as we leave the direct sunlight?
Ivor: something may be living in here be on your guard
[w] → Jocelyn: it is cooler
[w] Magnis: I have to jump off in a few minutes
Cedric: It seems as though soemthing has been feeding here and as Ivor says may be lin=ving here too.
[w] → Magnis: ok, we r almost done
Jocelyn: peeks around the corner
Cedric: *living
Magnis: almost certainly, we can’t be the only ones wanting to escape the heat
Thalia: I’ll keep on gaurd then.
Campaign saved.
Thalia: *guard
Jocelyn: takes a look at that thing on the ground before moving forward
GM: You hear a muted thump that repeats several times before ceasing. The sound originates from some distance outside the cave.
Thalia: Maybe we should check out that sound really quick.
Jocelyn: go back and look down the hill…see if you see anything…we will wait here
Ivor: we may have companey comming in from the outside…at least the pay is good
[w] Jocelyn: are you going to do exp…haven’t seen any in a few weeks?

Adventure Log 11

Kith'takharos, The Wild Frontier BishopOmega