Adventure Log 16

Bothari: i guess i should poll us there. While those who can see in the dark keep watch
[w] Jocelyn: regarding monk weapons, etc… I am allowed to use shurikens…but I will not use anything else, per the ‘creed’
Campaign saved.
Thalia: Alright, leme know when you get tired and I can take over.
Thalia (Thalia): *let me
Jocelyn: yes, I will take the lead position, as normal to keep an eye out for anything hostile
GM: The hustle and bustle of Kith’takharos quickly fades away in the haze of night
GM: The bugs are thick in the air in clumps as you pass them
[w] Jocelyn: doing the normal…scanning the sky, land and water…never more then a few seconds on each before switching locales…always looking for potential trouble
GM: Eerie ripples in the waters near the boat send you to gripping the sides of the boat as you pas them
Jocelyn: nocturnal animals out here…should make the trip even more interesting
GM: Time passes slowly as loborously the Ranger poles you further onward NorthEast
Bothari: [SKILL] Survival [MOD:WIS] (2) [1d2011 = 18]
Campaign saved.
[w] → Bothari: You steer the boat clear a clump of crocodiles with their eyes just above the waterline, watching you hungrily
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 9]
Bothari: do make sure to watch out for logs with eyes that could have gone rather badly
Bothari: points out crocodiles as we pass them
GM: Hours have passed and the sticky quiet lingers on. Off to the west you can still see the shorline.
Jocelyn: hope they already ate their dinner
Thalia: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+14 = 19]
Bothari: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] (2) [1d2011 = 20]
Jocelyn: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] (-2) [1d20+11 = 17]
[w] → Bothari: you see 3 Swampmen looking at you from the shoreline. They are submerged in the water to their thighs unmoving.
Campaign saved.
Bothari: friends of yours ?
Bothari: point to the swampmen
GM: Your attention is drawn to the direction in which teh ranger points
Jocelyn: nobody outside the village is a friend of mine
GM: you see 3 swampmen submerged in the water to their thighs
Jocelyn: glances that way
GM: almost invisible to their backdrop
GM: they stand there watching, unmoving
Thalia: I wonder what they’re doing.
[w] → Thalia: make a nature lore
Thalia: [SKILL] Knowledge Nature (Nature) [MOD:INT] [1d20+15 = 27]
Bothari: probably making sure we dont tresspass…
Jocelyn: waiting to ambush something…either us or some crocs would be my guess…getting dinner
[w] → Thalia: you know they are from the Bright Water Clan…(the good guys)
Thalia: I think they’re from the Bright Water clan.
Thalia: As long as we leave them alone, they should leave us alone.
Jocelyn: as long as they stand there, they will live to enjoy breakfast
Jocelyn: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] (-4) [1d20+9 = 13]
Bothari: [SKILL] Survival [MOD:WIS] (2) [1d2011 = 22]
‘cedric’ connected
Thalia: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+14 = 21]
Bothari: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] (2) [1d2011 = 31]
Campaign saved.
Thalia: [SAVE] Reflex [1d20+7 = 24]
Bothari: [SAVE] Reflex [1d20+8 = 27]
Cedric: [SAVE] Reflex [1d20+1 = 16]
Jocelyn: [SAVE] Reflex [1d20+9 = 20]
Bothari: if i didnt know better i would say this boat is coated in bait
cedric (Cedric):
GM: Another couple hours pass and through the haze you spy another boat heading toward you
Jocelyn: it’s not like there are many out here to choose from…we are a target at this time of night
Bothari: there may be more of us out here then you think look over there
Thalia (Thalia): Cedric, you have 2 waterskins, 7 rations, and get 8 more gold
[w] Jocelyn: will stare intently to ascertain numbers and races, if possible
cedric (Cedric): ok
[w] → Jocelyn: make a perception
Jocelyn: w/ gm -2 again?
Jocelyn: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+13 = 27]
Campaign saved.
Bothari: jocelyn take the poll i have a better chance at hurting them if they are poachers
[w] → Jocelyn: you think it might be a Jade leaf patrol boat. it has 4 men all wearing teh same greenish garb
Bothari: if she dose so i draw my bow and knock an arrow
Jocelyn: it is a jade leaf patrol boat…remember your oathes !!!!
GM: The boat angles so it is in a direct path to you
Jade Leaf Scout: Aho there…Lift your poles for inspection
Bothari: dose so
Jocelyn: I scan the area not occupied by their boat for trouble…land, sky and water
Jade Leaf Scout: By the authority of the Jade leaf
Cedric: Certainly what are you inspecting?
GM: Slowly they come along side and slow down. One of their number tosses a rope at the Ranger
Bothari: ill tie it off to our boat cause i assume thats the usual
Bothari (Bothari): do i know any of these guys?
Jade Leaf Scout: Well well…what else would we be inspecting?
Jade Leaf Scout: It is late for a casual stroll iinto teh swamps yes?
GM: Their boat has a large crossbow trained upon you
GM: And one other besides
Jocelyn: I didn’t realize that casual strolls had to be withing a certain time frame
Campaign saved.
Jade Leaf Scout: From my experience, unsavory deeds are most often executed under the cover of night eh?
[w] Jocelyn: I say that with a little attitude, but not alot
Jocelyn: I have seen many unsavory deeds done in broad daylight…time isn’t relevant
GM: At that he snaps a look at Jocelyn and narrows his eyes
Jocelyn: so, how does this work?
Jade Leaf Scout: We shall have your names
Cedric: We are merely explorers is this a crime?
Jocelyn: you rummage through our stuff then maybe let us go?
Bothari: after working for you guys for 3 years i would expect better treatment
Jocelyn: I will make sure to tell Dorian you four were doing your job effectively
Jade Leaf Scout: If it is so then you have nothing to hide
Jade Leaf Scout: We need your names for the log
Jade Leaf Scout: Lets have them please
Bothari: Bothari vorpatrell
[w] Jocelyn: do any of the four actually have a log (pen and paper) out as if to write them down?
Cedric: I am Cedric Luering
GM: A Jade leaf scout next to him has a small, leather bound book and a pen in hand
[w] Jocelyn: is it open and is he writing the names down as they give them?
GM: he quickly jots the names down
Campaign saved.
GM: he looks at the witch and rogue
Jocelyn: my name is Jocelyn…that is all you need to know
Thalia: My name is Thalia
Cedric: I’m not even sure why they need to know that much
Jade Leaf Scout: Where are you headed and for what purpose?
Jocelyn: they don’t
Jocelyn: headed that way
GM: The scout writing pauses as if expecting to continue writing
Cedric: As I said earlier we are merely explorers
Jocelyn: points in the way we were heading
Jocelyn: and the purpose is our own
GM: The scout raises an eyebrow
Jade Leaf Scout: is that so?
Jocelyn: do you have the right to know everything that everyone does out in these swamps at all times?
Jocelyn: I don’t remember those being in the laws of Kith’takaros
Jade Leaf Scout: Poaching is widespread here Miss…Jocelyn
Cedric: Now now whats this all about. We are not poachers nor are we criminals. We have cooperated and now we shou;d be on our way
Jocelyn: ok, so we are not here to poach
Jade Leaf Scout: And i’ll not like your tone
Bothari: YOU ARE ACCUSING ME AS A POACHER!
Bothari: ive been killing them scince i could draw a bow and have probably killed more then you ever will
Jade Leaf Scout: We accuse you of nothing…we are tasking to watch for pachers and illegal taking of swamp plants
Cedric tries to calm the situation and diffuse everything
Jocelyn: the longer you waste our time, the longer it will take us to stay out in this blasted humidity
Cedric: perhaps we could help then
Jade Leaf Scout: It is suspicious to be out here at such a late hour
Cedric: if we see anything we will tell you
Jade Leaf Scout: Exploring or anything
Jocelyn: ok, using that logic…what are you doing out here then ???
Campaign saved.
Jade Leaf Scout: poaching is done at all hours…we are returning to Kith’takharos
Jocelyn: how do we know you are real agents of the jade leaf?
Jocelyn: you could have killed some agents and took their boat and clothes
Bothari: im a hunter of poachers for the jade leaf…
Jade Leaf Scout: And one more word and we will confiscate your boat and leave you to shore
Cedric: Now now theres no need for that
Cedric: everyone just calm down
GM: The scout is near to fuming
Cedric: As i said we will keep an eye out for poachers and report tham to you
Cedric: Consider us your friends
Cedric: and helpers
GM: he eyes Thalia suspiciously
Thalia: Is something wrong?
Jade Leaf Scout: You there…you seem awfully quiet
Thalia: I have nothing important o say.
Jade Leaf Scout: pass us your bag for inspection
Thalia takes off her pack and passes it over
GM: The jade leaf scout rummages through your pack
Bothari: pass him my pack
Cedric: You see everyone here is willing toi cooperate and we have nothing to hide.
GM: He refuses your pack
GM: and finding nothing, returns Thalias pack
Thalia takes her pack back
Jade Leaf Scout: Carry on then
Cedric: Yes we will
GM: With that he gestures and his poleman pushes off
Bothari: what are your names?
Campaign saved.
GM: He nods at that and…
Bothari: [SAVE] Reflex [1d20+8 = 9]
Cedric reaches into the water to grab bathari
Thalia also moves to help Bothari back into the boat
GM: The jade leaf patrol pulls away and is soon out of sight
Bothari: there no better then the poachers….
Cedric: What a crude lot they were
Bothari: ill be sure to find them next time im out on patroll…
Campaign saved.
Jocelyn: that was a fun waste of time…shall we continue ?
Cedric: we best start on our way
GM: Thalia you notice all your things packed neatly are all jostled ini your pack
Thalia sighs deeply and starts reorganizing her pack
Bothari: im going to check my pack to make sure everything is ok
GM: And so the evening turns into dawn as you approach the shore
Jocelyn: looks for a good place to stow the boat
Jocelyn: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] (-2) [1d20+11 = 22]
Bothari: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] (2) [1d2011 = 30]
Thalia: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+14 = 24]
Cedric: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+6 = 19]
GM: You are absolutely confident there are no ambush parties waiting for you and you spy excellent places to stow your boat
Jocelyn: points to a good spot on shore
Jocelyn: let’s pull in there
Bothari: dose so
Cedric jumps out and starts pulling the boat ashore
[w] Jocelyn: I start focusing inland to see if I can find a cave entrance
GM: w
[w] Jocelyn: or a trail leading inland
Bothari: i will try and disguise the boat after we pull it on shore
[w] → Jocelyn: in the distance, a clearing of foliage alludes to such a place
Cedric: good idea
Jocelyn: looks like our cave is over there
Jocelyn: points to the foilage covering the entrance up
Campaign saved.
GM: You all see a break in teh dense foliage just inland
Jocelyn: foliage
Cedric: Well thats convienient
GM: you also notice the shore is very mucky
[w] Jocelyn: is there a clear trail leading to the cave anywhere?
[w] → Jocelyn: nothing concrete
Bothari: i will put the boat somewhere where it wont get stuck in mud
Bothari: [SKILL] Survival [MOD:WIS] (2) [1d2011 = 23]
Jocelyn: we will have to blaze our own trail to this cave…at least nothing uses it enough to make a trail
Jocelyn: heads towards the foliage, always keeping an eye out for danger
Cedric follows close behind
Bothari: follows behind her watching out for filunin and critters
Thalia casts light
Bothari: my pet will take up rear
Thalia: We have the sampling equipment on us now, right?
Jocelyn: the canisters and the special box
Thalia: Let’s go then.
Campaign saved.
[w] Jocelyn: reminder…I automatically get a perception check (at 2) to search for a trap if I come within 10’ of one…like the secret door thing
GM: As you head inland the plants are somewhat easy to snap and cut through
Jocelyn: hopefully it won’t be too difficult to aquire one of these spiders, but I have a feeling it won’t go smoothly
GM: As you step the muck gets deeper and soon you are wading in shin deep water
Jocelyn: I hope the inside of the cave is at least dry and firm
GM: The water is unusually warm against your skin and it takes on a very salty smell
Bothari: watch out for creatures in the water…
Cedric: Something doesnt seem right here does anyone else small that?
GM: As you move further you find the water rising
GM: now, neck deep, you are holding your packs above your head when you see it
[w] Jocelyn: how far to the cave? are we half way from the landing spot to the cave yet?
Jocelyn: this isn’t ideal
[w] → Jocelyn: about 100 yards or so
Campaign saved.
Jocelyn: [SKILL] Knowledge (dungeoneering) [MOD:INT] (-2) [1d20
2 = 7]
Thalia: [SKILL] Knowledge Dungeoneering [MOD:INT] (-2) [1d20+13 = 16]
Bothari: [SKILL] Knowledge Nature [MOD:INT] (2) [1d208 = 11]
[w] → Thalia: you notice the stonework is very simliar to something you have seen in the Harlas Orn library
[w] → Thalia: the other ruins you visited
[w] Jocelyn: I am listening for sounds that should be there…jungle sounds, bugs, birds, etc.
[w] Jocelyn: swamp sounds, same thing
GM: The entrance must be a section of hallway or corridor. The floor emerges from the water in a crumbled, irregular edge. Beyond the first few feet, the corridor is dark.
GM: About 10 feet into the corridor, dense webs extend from floor to ceiling. Anything beyond a few feet becomes indistinct. Then you hear scores of skittering feet clicking against the stone. The sounds quickly grow louder, strangely amplified by the thick webs.
Thalia: The stonework here is a lot like what we saw in Harlass Orn
Bothari: looks like were gunna get all the spiders we need
Jocelyn: maybe we should get some of these webs now while we can
GM: As you exit the water, your skin tingles and your poors feel cleaner then you thought possible
Campaign saved.
Bothari: get the storage device out
[w] Jocelyn: I look down to make sure leeches aren’t on me
[w] → Jocelyn: none, infact the water seemed clear and soothing
Cedric redies a bolt in his crossbow
[w] Jocelyn: similar to the fountain on our first mission?
Bothari: ill ready my bow
Thalia: I’ll start collecting the webs then.
[w] → Jocelyn: not really more like a mineral bath
[w] Jocelyn: ok, thanks
Thalia looks around for a stick that could be used
Jocelyn: cracks open a sunrod to better light the cave
Bothari: keep watch for those spiders
[w] Jocelyn: after the sunrod is lit, I try to peer further into the cave to see if I can see anything
Thalia uses a stick to spool the webs around
Cedric: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+6 = 20]
Thalia: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+14 = 20]
Jocelyn: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+13 = 16]
Bothari: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] (2) [1d2011 = 21]
Campaign saved.
Bothari: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] (2) [1d203 = 9]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 6]
Thalia: [INIT] [1d20+3 = 11]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 11]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 5]
Jocelyn: [INIT] [1d20+11 = 20]
Cedric: [1d20 = 12]
Bothari: [INIT] [1d20+4 = 21]
Liz: [INIT] [1d20+3 = 22]
[TURN] Liz
[TURN] Bothari
[TURN] Jocelyn
[TURN] Cedric
[TURN] Jocelyn
Campaign saved.
[TURN] Bothari
Liz: liz heal
Bothari: liz heal
Bothari: jocelyn get ready to catch that thing!
Campaign saved.
Campaign saved.
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 2
Bothari: [1d10 = 1]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 14]
Campaign saved.
[TURN] Thalia
[TURN] Cedric
Cedric: [2d8 = 15]
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 1
[w] Jocelyn: are the squares in front of me travelable? like if I wanted to move directly west from my location?
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 3]
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 3
Campaign saved.
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 14]
GM: [GM] [2d10 = 14]
[ROUND 7]
[TURN] Liz
Liz: 2 [1d202 = 17]
Liz: 1 [1d61 = 6]
[TURN] Jocelyn
Liz: [CMB] Grapple [1d20+2 = 5]
Jocelyn: [CMB] Grapple [1d20+8 = 15]
Combat Man. 15 → [at Radiant Spider 1] [HIT]
Campaign saved.
[TURN] Bothari
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 2
[TURN] Bothari
Bothari: [ATTACK (M)] Rapid shot DA PBS [1d20+5 = 15]
Bothari: [ATTACK #2 (M)] Rapid shot DA PBS [1d20+5 = 12]
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 2
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 8]
GM: [GM] [2d10 = 18]
[TURN] Thalia
Jocelyn: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+13 = 21]
Thalia: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+14 = 34]
Liz: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] (2) [1d2011 = 22]
Cedric: [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+6 = 22]
Thalia: [CONCENTRATION] [MOD:INT] [1d20+9 = 20]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 13]
Campaign saved.
[TURN] Cedric
Cedric: [DAMAGE®] Crossbow, heavy [TYPE: piercing] [1d10 = 4]
Damage 4 → [to Radiant Spider 3] [MODERATE DAMAGE]
Cedric: [ATTACK®] Crossbow, heavy [CRIT 19] [1d20+3 = 8]
Attack 8 → [at Radiant Spider 3] [MISS]
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 1
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 3]
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 3
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 14]
[ROUND 2]
[TURN] Liz
[TURN] Jocelyn
GM: [GM] [STABILIZATION] [at -3] [SUCCESS] [1d20-2 = 13]
Effect [‘Stable’] → [to Liz]
Campaign saved.
Jocelyn: [CMB] Grapple [1d20+8 = 16]
Combat Man. 16 → [at Radiant Spider 1] [HIT]
[TURN] Bothari
Bothari: [ATTACK®] Rapid shot DA PBS [1d20+6 = 20]
Attack 20 → [at Radiant Spider 3] [HIT]
Bothari: [ATTACK®] Rapid shot DA PBS [1d20+6 = 12]
Attack 12 → [at Radiant Spider 3] [MISS]
Bothari: [DAMAGE®] Rapid shot DA PBS [TYPE: untyped(x3)] [1d8+9 = 12]
Damage 12 → [to Radiant Spider 3] [DYING]
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 2
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 20]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 20]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 10]
[TURN] Thalia
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 18]
[TURN] Cedric
Campaign saved.
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 1
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 1]
[ROUND 3]
[TURN] Liz
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 3
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 11]
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 4
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 13]
[TURN] Jocelyn
Jocelyn: [CMB] Grapple [1d20+8 = 22]
Combat Man. 22 → [at Radiant Spider 1] [HIT]
[TURN] Bothari
Bothari: [ATTACK®] Rapid shot DA PBS [1d20+6 = 16]
Attack 16 → [at Radiant Spider 3] [MISS]
Bothari: [ATTACK #2®] Rapid shot DA PBS [1d20+6 = 18]
Attack 18 → [at Radiant Spider 3] [HIT]
Bothari: [DAMAGE®] Rapid shot DA PBS [TYPE: untyped(x3)] [1d8+9 = 17]
Damage 17 → [to Radiant Spider 3] [HEAVY DAMAGE]
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 2
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 7]
[TURN] Thalia
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 20]
Campaign saved.
[TURN] Cedric
Cedric: [1d8 = 8]
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 1
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 10]
[ROUND 4]
[TURN] Liz
Liz: [ATTACK (M)] bite [1d20+2 = 5]
Attack 5 → [at Radiant Spider 3] [MISS]
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 3
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 15]
GM: [GM] [2d10 = 11]
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 4
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 10]
[TURN] Jocelyn
Jocelyn: [ATTACK #2 (M)] flurry of blows [MOD:DEX] [FULL] [1d20+10 = 19]
Jocelyn: [ATTACK (M)] flurry of blows [MOD:DEX] [FULL] [1d20+10 = 16]
Jocelyn: [DAMAGE (M)] flurry of blows [TYPE: bludgeoning] [1d8+4 = 7]
[TURN] Bothari
Bothari: [ATTACK®] Rapid shot DA PBS [1d20+6 = 12]
Campaign saved.
Bothari: [ATTACK®] Rapid shot DA PBS [MULTI] [1d20+6 = 20]
Attack 20 → [at Radiant Spider 4] [HIT]
Bothari: [ATTACK®] Rapid shot DA PBS [MULTI] [1d20+6 = 19]
Attack 19 → [at Radiant Spider 3] [HIT]
Bothari: [DAMAGE®] Rapid shot DA PBS [TYPE: untyped(x3)] [1d8+9 = 14]
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 2
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 2]
GM: [GM] [2d10 = 17]
[TURN] Thalia
Thalia: [CAST] Stabilize 0
[TURN] Cedric
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 1
GM: [GM] [STABILIZATION] [at -4] [FAILURE] [1d20-3 = 0]
Damage 1 → [to Cedric]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 2]
[ROUND 5]
[TURN] Liz
GM: [GM] [1d4 = 3]
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 3
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 5]
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 4
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 9]
[TURN] Jocelyn
Jocelyn: [ATTACK (M)] flurry of blows [MOD:DEX] [FULL] [1d20+10 = 16]
Attack 16 → [at Radiant Spider 1] [MISS]
Jocelyn: [ATTACK #2 (M)] flurry of blows [MOD:DEX] [FULL] [1d20+10 = 26]
Attack 26 → [at Radiant Spider 1] [HIT]
Jocelyn: [DAMAGE (M)] flurry of blows [TYPE: bludgeoning] [1d8+4 = 9]
Damage 9 → [to Radiant Spider 1] [HEAVY DAMAGE]
[TURN] Bothari
Campaign saved.
Bothari: [ATTACK®] Rapid shot DA PBS [1d20+6 = 23]
Bothari: [ATTACK #2®] Rapid shot DA PBS [1d20+6 = 14]
Bothari: [DAMAGE®] Rapid shot DA PBS [TYPE: untyped(x3)] [1d8+9 = 13]
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 2
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 4]
[TURN] Thalia
Thalia: [SKILL] Heal [MOD:WIS] [1d20+11 = 14]
Thalia: [CAST] Stabilize 0
[TURN] Cedric
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 1
GM: [GM] [STABILIZATION] [at -5] [FAILURE] [1d20-4 = 6]
Damage 1 → [to Cedric]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 6]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 11]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 4]
[ROUND 6]
[TURN] Liz
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 4
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 20]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 13]
GM: [GM] [1d10 = 6]
GM: [GM] [2d10 = 10]
GM: [GM] [1d4 = 1]
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 6
Campaign saved.
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 10]
[TURN] Jocelyn
Jocelyn: [ATTACK #2 (M)] flurry of blows [MOD:DEX] [FULL] [1d20+10 = 18]
Attack 18 → [at Radiant Spider 1] [HIT]
Jocelyn: [ATTACK (M)] flurry of blows [MOD:DEX] [FULL] [1d20+10 = 20]
Attack 20 → [at Radiant Spider 1] [HIT]
Jocelyn: [DAMAGE (M)] flurry of blows [TYPE: bludgeoning] [1d8+4 = 12]
Damage 12 → [to Radiant Spider 1] [DYING]
Jocelyn: [DAMAGE (M)] flurry of blows [TYPE: bludgeoning] [1d8+4 = 5]
Damage 5 → [to Radiant Spider 1]
[TURN] Bothari
Bothari: [ATTACK®] Rapid shot DA PBS [1d20+6 = 20]
Bothari: [ATTACK #2®] Rapid shot DA PBS [1d20+6 = 12]
Bothari: [DAMAGE®] Rapid shot DA PBS [TYPE: untyped(x3)] [1d8+9 = 12]
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 2
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 14]
GM: [GM] [2d10 = 11]
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 5
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 12]
[TURN] Thalia
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 4]
Campaign saved.
[TURN] Cedric
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 1
GM: [GM] [STABILIZATION] [at -6] [SUCCESS] [1d20-5 = 12]
Effect [‘Stable’] → [to Cedric]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 18]
[ROUND 7]
[TURN] Liz
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 4
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 3]
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 6
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 13]
[TURN] Jocelyn
Jocelyn: [SAVE] Reflex [1d20+9 = 20]
[TURN] Bothari
Campaign saved.
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 2
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 5
[TURN] Thalia
Jocelyn: [ATTACK (M)] unarmed attack [1d20+7 = 13]
Attack 13 → [at Radiant Spider 5] [MISS]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 12]
[TURN] Cedric
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 1
[ROUND 8]
[TURN] Liz
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 4
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 14]
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 6
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 6]
[TURN] Jocelyn
[TURN] Bothari
Thalia: Are we retreating?!
Bothari: [ATTACK®] Rapid shot DA PBS [1d20+6 = 26]
Attack 26 → [at Radiant Spider 4] [AUTOMATIC HIT]
Bothari: [ATTACK®] Rapid shot DA PBS [CONFIRM] [1d20+6 = 14]
Attack 14 → [at Radiant Spider 4] [CRIT NOT CONFIRMED]
Bothari: [ATTACK #2®] Rapid shot DA PBS [1d20+6 = 23]
Attack 23 → [at Radiant Spider 4] [HIT]
Bothari: [DAMAGE®] Rapid shot DA PBS [TYPE: untyped(x3)] [1d8+9 = 12]
Damage 12 → [to Radiant Spider 4] [DYING]
Bothari: [DAMAGE®] Rapid shot DA PBS [TYPE: untyped(x3)] [1d8+9 = 13]
Damage 13 → [to Radiant Spider 4] [DEAD]
Campaign saved.
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 2
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 5
[TURN] Thalia
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 17]
[TURN] Cedric
[ROUND 9]
[TURN] Liz
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 6
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 17]
GM: [GM] [2d10 = 9]
[TURN] Jocelyn
Jocelyn: [ATTACK (M)] unarmed attack [1d20+7 = 25]
Attack 25 → [at Radiant Spider 6] [HIT]
Jocelyn: [DAMAGE (M)] unarmed attack [TYPE: bludgeoning] [1d8+4 = 7]
Damage 7 → [to Radiant Spider 6] [MODERATE DAMAGE]
[TURN] Bothari
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 2
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 5
[TURN] Thalia
Campaign saved.
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 5]
[TURN] Cedric
[ROUND 10]
[TURN] Liz
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 6
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 11]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 4]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 18]
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 6]
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 8
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 19]
[GM] [TURN] Radiant Spider 6
GM: [GM] [1d20 = 3]
[TURN] Jocelyn
Jocelyn: [ATTACK (M)] flurry of blows [MOD:DEX] [FULL] [1d20+10 = 25]
Attack 25 → [at Radiant Spider 6] [HIT]
Jocelyn: [ATTACK #2 (M)] flurry of blows [MOD:DEX] [FULL] [1d

Adventure Log 16

Kith'takharos, The Wild Frontier BishopOmega