Adventure Log 20

Lorien: i wanna cast mage armou on myself
Kur’talos Icel (Kurt): The moment I hear the screams I assume my fighting styles
Ivana readies her shield
Lorien → Mage Armor – Gives subject 4 armor bonus.
Alasaru Tritak: I ready my rapier
GM: Roll initiative
Durdre’: Durdre’ knocks an arrow
Lorien: use actions for that stuff
Kur’talos Icel (Kurt) → [INIT] [1d20
3 = 15]
Ivana → [INIT] [1d20+8 = 15]
Lorien → [INIT] [1d20+4 = 16]
Durdre’ → [INIT] [1d20+6 = 24]
Alasaru Tritak → [INIT] [1d20+4 = 20]
[TURN] Durdre’
GM: You see several large creatures beak into the market place
Lorien are they on the map yet
Campaign saved.
GM: Yes, they are now
lorien (Lorien): k
Durdre’: Lorien → [INIT] 16
GM: They are very tall, metalic looking ziards
Whisper recipient not found
Usage: /w GM [message]
Usage: /w [recipient] [message]
Whisper recipient not found
Usage: /w GM [message]
Usage: /w [recipient] [message]
[w] → Durdre’: make a pe4rception check for listen, -2
[TOWER] Durdre’ → [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] [1d20+7 = 12]
[w] → Durdre’: Amongst all teh screaming you do not hear them
Durdre’ readies his bow and finds cover
Campaign saved.
GM: You all notice the many innocent people standing still in shock to what is unfolding around them
[GM] [TURN] Bren’pushar 2
[GM] [ATTACK (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20+5 = 20]
[GM] [ATTACK #2 (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20+5 = 9]
[GM] [DAMAGE (M)] Claws [TYPE: piercing,slashing] [1d6+2 = 8]
GM: You hear a horrifying scream and metal scraping stone to teh West
[TURN] Alasaru Tritak
GM: Alasaru, the shop merchant to your sould yells, “Overthere!”
GM: And points to teh West
Alasaru Tritak: Would i be able to dealy my turn? This is my first game, and im really confused about what to do right now
[w] Alasaru Tritak: hey
Campaign saved.
[w] → Alasaru: You see it now, a large, metallic looking Lizard
[GM] [TURN] Bren’pushar 1
[w] → Alasaru: its eyes glow bright red and it tilts its head seemingly upon your presence
Alasaru: w/ Kurt Adam?
GM: Another one from the North marches into view. Upon seeing it, Merchants scream in terror, many just freeze in their tracks in fear
[GM] [ATTACK (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20+5 = 10]
[GM] [ATTACK #2 (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20+5 = 13]
Bad Wolf (Kurt): What about Kurt?
GM: It takes 2 heavy Claw swipes at the Wizard but misses
[TURN] Lorien
Campaign saved.
Lorien → Grease – Makes 10-ft. square or one object slippery.
[GM] [ATTACK (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20 = 1]
[GM] [ATTACK #2 (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20+5 = 8]
GM: Miss
[GM] [SAVE] Reflex [1d20+4 = 15]
GM: Ref 15
lorien (Lorien): no
lorien (Lorien): 17
Lorien: i wont die to some golem
[TURN] Ivana
[w] → Ivana: you do not see one directly from yur location
Ivana will draw her sword and move toward where the noise is coming from
GM: In the distance, dark smoke billows as homes and shops catch fire
[w] → Ivana: you hear alot coming from teh west
Campaign saved.
[w] → Ivana: looming to the West you see it, a large, metallic looking lizard
[TURN] Kurt
Kurt: surveys the situatuion and tries to determine what this threat is and where he should act first.
Bad Wolf (Kurt): I would like to make a perception check
[w] → Kurt: make a perception check -2 hearing
[w] Kurt: how do i add the -2
[w] → Kurt: in the bottom left, you can scroll your mouse wheel
[w] → Kurt: in the box
[w] → Kurt: called modifier
[TOWER] Kurt → [SKILL] Perception [MOD:WIS] (-2) [1d20+6 = 19]
[w] → Kurt: you hear alot of disturbance coming from the West
Kurt: , witnessing the imminent danger around him, springs into action. He dashes toward the nearest creature and charges at him, hoping to deter the creature before it harms any of the townsfolk.
[w] Alasaru: drawing a weapon out of my backpack is what kind of action?
Kurt → [ATTACK (M)] Unarmed Strike (2) [1d2010 = 23]
[w] → Alasaru: that will take 1 full round
Kurt → [DAMAGE (M)] Unarmed Strike [2d6+4 = 7]
Campaign saved.
Kurt: Run and alert the town guard! I’ll hold them off as best as I can!
[GM] [TURN] Bren’pushar 3
GM: The creature’s blood red eyes look down at you and attacks you with its claws and a long tail with a basty looking barbed tip
[GM] [ATTACK (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20+5 = 23]
[GM] [ATTACK #2 (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20+5 = 7]
[GM] [ATTACK (M)] Tail Sting [1d20+5 = 16]
GM: It hits you with 1 claw
[GM] [DAMAGE (M)] Claws [TYPE: piercing,slashing] [1d6+2 = 3]
GM: 3 points
[GM] [TURN] Bren’pushar 4
[w] Alasaru: i just realized I didnt add my weapons into my actions. Is there a way i could quickly do that?
Campaign saved.
GM: ANother one comes from the East and claws at a merchant iin his stall
[ROUND 2]
[TURN] Durdre’
GM: Now you clearly know that there are 4 of these things
Durdre’ starts to move in the direction of the screams
[w] Lorien: its a dc 10 acrobatics to move through the grease at half speed and if they fail reflex save to stay standing fail by 5 or more auto fall again
[w] Durdre’: are the screams coming from the south west corner of the map?
Campaign saved.
[GM] [TURN] Bren’pushar 2
Bad Wolf (Kurt): So do we write out our actions but speak about the technical stuff?
[w] → Durdre’: now they are coming from all sides
GM: A man runs and drops at your feet Alasaru
GM: He is terrified
[GM] Original attack = 20+5=25
[GM] [ATTACK (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20 = 20]
[GM] [ATTACK #2 (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20+5 = 18]
[GM] [ATTACK (M)] Claws [FULL] [CONFIRM] [1d20+5 = 8]
Campaign saved.
GM: He visciously strikes down a woman huddled by a cow
[TURN] Alasaru
Alasaru: Alasaru is moving
GM: Alasaru you get an AOO
Alasaru: Can i roll an acrobatics check to avoid it?
GM: Sure
Alasaru → [SKILL] Acrobatics [MOD:DEX] [1d20+12 = 18]
lorien (Lorien): beat its cmd
GM: You succeed
Bad Wolf (Kurt): nice
Alasaru: Alasaru is attacking
[TOWER] Alasaru → [DAMAGE (M)] Rapier [1d6+2 = 7]
Alasaru → [ATTACK (M)] Rapier [CRIT 18] [1d20+5 = 6]
Attack 6 → [at Bren’pushar 2] [AUTOMATIC MISS]
[1d20 = 14]
Campaign saved.
[1d4 = 2]
[GM] [TURN] Bren’pushar 1
[GM] [1d20 = 9]
GM: It succeeds its check and moves half its movement
[GM] [ATTACK (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20+5 = 7]
[GM] [ATTACK #2 (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20+5 = 17]
GM: One claw gets the Wizard
[GM] [DAMAGE (M)] Claws [TYPE: piercing,slashing] [1d6+2 = 8]
GM: It slices deep for 8 points
[TURN] Lorien
Lorien: damed golem
Lorien: withdrawl action
[TURN] Ivana
[w] Alasaru: since i attack using my dex instead of str, how would the penalty be applied?
[w] → Alasaru: you would lose 1 damge and 1 to hit
Whisper recipient not found
Usage: /w GM [message]
Usage: /w [recipient] [message]
[w] Alasaru: ok
Ivana → [ATTACK (M)] Longsword [CRIT 19] [1d20+11 = 24]
Campaign saved.
Ivana → [DAMAGE (M)] Longsword [TYPE: slashing] [1d8+5 = 10]
[TURN] Kurt
Ivana: Try to move into flank!
Kurt → [ATTACK (M)] Unarmed Strike [1d20+8 = 9]
Attack 9 → [at Bren’pushar 3] [AUTOMATIC MISS]
[1d20 = 1]
[GM] [ATTACK (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20+5 = 20]
[GM] [ATTACK #2 (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20+5 = 11]
[GM] [DAMAGE (M)] Claws [TYPE: piercing,slashing] [1d6+2 = 8]
Kurt → [ATTACK (M)] Unarmed Strike (-2) [1d20+6 = 20]
Attack 20 → [at Bren’pushar 3] [HIT]
Kurt → [DAMAGE (M)] Unarmed Strike [2d6+4 = 12]
Damage 12 → [to Bren’pushar 3] [MODERATE DAMAGE]
Campaign saved.
[GM] [TURN] Bren’pushar 3
[1d4 = 2]
[GM] Original attack = 20+5=25
[GM] [ATTACK (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20 = 20]
[GM] [ATTACK #2 (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20+5 = 11]
[GM] [ATTACK (M)] Claws [FULL] [CONFIRM] [1d20+5 = 9]
[GM] [DAMAGE (M)] Claws [TYPE: piercing,slashing] [1d6+2 = 6]
[GM] [TURN] Bren’pushar 4
[w] Alasaru: If im in a flanking position, does that allow for a sneak attack?
[w] → Alasaru: yes
[w] Alasaru: k
Kurt → [SKILL] Sense Motive [MOD:WIS] [1d20+10 = 11]
[GM] [ATTACK (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20+5 = 19]
[GM] [ATTACK #2 (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20 = 1]
[GM] [DAMAGE (M)] Claws [TYPE: piercing,slashing] [1d6+2 = 8]
[GM] [DAMAGE (M)] Claws [TYPE: piercing,slashing] [1d6+2 = 5]
[ROUND 3]
[TURN] Durdre’
Campaign saved.
Alasaru → [DAMAGE (M)] Rapier [1d6+2 = 7]
Damage 7 → [to Bren’pushar 2] [MODERATE DAMAGE]
Durdre’ → [ATTACK®] Longbow, composite [1d20+7 = 17]
Attack 17 → [at Bren’pushar 1] [MISS]
Durdre’ → [ATTACK®] Longbow, composite [1d20+7 = 8]
Attack 8 → [at Bren’pushar 1] [AUTOMATIC MISS]
[1d12 = 11]
[1d20 = 17]
Durdre’ → [ATTACK®] Longbow, composite [1d20+7 = 18]
Attack 18 → [at Bren’pushar 1] [MISS]
Durdre’: 18
Campaign saved.
Durdre’ → [DAMAGE®] Longbow, composite [TYPE: piercing(x3)] [1d8 = 8]
Damage 8 → [to Bren’pushar 1]
[GM] [TURN] Bren’pushar 2
GM: The creature turns to face the warrior
[GM] [ATTACK (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20 = 1]
[GM] [ATTACK #2 (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20+5 = 22]
GM: It misses
[GM] [DAMAGE (M)] Tail Sting [TYPE: bludgeoning,piercing] [1d4+2 = 6]
[GM] [ATTACK (M)] Tail Sting [1d20+5 = 22]
[TURN] Alasaru
Alasaru → [ATTACK (M)] Rapier [CRIT 18] [1d20+5 = 23]
Attack 23 → [at Bren’pushar 2] [CRITICAL THREAT]
Alasaru → [ATTACK (M)] Rapier [CRIT 18] [CONFIRM] [1d20+5 = 11]
Attack 11 → [at Bren’pushar 2] [CRIT NOT CONFIRMED]
Alasaru → [DAMAGE (M)] Rapier [MOD:DEX] [1d6+4 = 9]
Damage 9 → [to Bren’pushar 2]
Alasaru → [DAMAGE (M)] Sneak Attack [3d6+2 = 19]
Damage 19 → [to Bren’pushar 2] [DYING]
Campaign saved.
[GM] [TURN] Bren’pushar 1
[GM] [ATTACK (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20+5 = 12]
[GM] [ATTACK #2 (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20+5 = 10]
GM: Miss
[TURN] Lorien
[TURN] Ivana
GM: ‘Where are you going arggg!"
GM: Ivana hears from behind her
Ivana goes to the yelling
GM: You are faced with yet another creature
GM: bravely putting yourself in front of a cowering merchant
Ivana: There’s another one over here!
Ivana will attack it
Campaign saved.
Ivana → [ATTACK (M)] Longsword [CRIT 19] [1d20+11 = 23]
Kurt: And two up in this corner!
Ivana → [DAMAGE (M)] Longsword [TYPE: slashing] [1d8+5 = 9]
[TURN] Kurt
Kurt: Kurt assumes a stance of total defense, guarding himself and eyeing his enemies’ every move.
[GM] [ATTACK (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20+5 = 19]
[GM] Original attack = 20+5=25
[GM] [ATTACK #2 (M)] Claws [FULL] [1d20 = 20]
[GM] [ATTACK #2 (M)] Claws [FULL] [CONFIRM] [1d20+5 = 11]
[GM] [DAMAGE (M)] Claws [TYPE: piercing,slashing] [1d6+2 = 8]
Kurt: THERE ARE TWO MORE OF THE BUGGERS TO THE EAST!
[GM] [TURN] Bren’pushar 3
GM: The creature shrugs and continues its onslaught
[GM] [TURN] Bren’pushar 4
[ROUND 4]
[TURN] Durdre’
Campaign saved.
[TURN] Alasaru
Durdre’: That spell will lst 5 rounds
Campaign saved.
[GM] [TURN] Bren’pushar 1
[TURN] Alasaru

Adventure Log 20

Kith'takharos, The Wild Frontier BishopOmega